ABDULLAH GÜL UNIVERSITY
COMING TO THE UNIVERSITY
Our main campus, Sümer Campus, is just two bus stops and 10 minutes away from the city's main square.
Sümer Campus is just 10 minutes away from Kayseri's Erkilet Airport.
On international flights, you will likely transfer through Istanbul (around 1h20 to Kayseri), but there are some countries that have seasonal direct flights with Kayseri.
Kayseri Bus Station (Otogar) is approximately 15-20 minutes away from our campus (by taxi).
If you are travelling from Ankara for example, this may be a much cheaper alternative to coming by plane, as the bus trip only takes 4 hours.
The major bus companies stopping in Kayseri offer free shuttle services between the Bus Station and the court building (Kayseri Adalet Sarayı), which is only 5 minutes away from AGU Sümer Campus.
- Recently renovated and comfortably furnished rooms in secure Student Village (on-campus) or in the city center
- Kitchen in every apartment
- Common and study rooms
- Free washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities
- Lunch cafeteria
- On-campus Café
- On-campus restaurants
- Snack vendors
- Possibility to order food from major fast-food chains
- Supermarkets close to Student Village and Campus main building
- Sümer Campus just 2 bus stops (10min) away from city center
- Join one of our 15 Student Clubs!
- On- and off-campus leisure and personal development activities organized throughout the year
- On-campus sports facilities (Basketball, Volleyball and Tennis courts, Football field, Table Tennis, Billiard, Fitness center…)
- Free access to Kadir Has Sports Center for the AGU Spor Female Basketball team’s games (2014 Quarter-Finalists for EuroLeague Women & 2015 Runner-Up for Turkish Women’s Basketball League)
- On-campus nurse and/or doctor available at University Health Center
- Campus security available to assist outside of office hours
OTHER FACILITIES ON CAMPUS
- Fully equipped Library with free computer access
- Computer Lab
- Relaxation Areas
- Study areas
- Conference Hall
- Large green areas