UNIVERSITY OF TURKISH AERONAUTICAL ASSOCIATION
- University of Turkish Aeronautical Association was established by Aviation Foundation of the Turkish Aeronautical Association. Thereby, TAA has a deep background thanks to its experience and intellectual knowledge gained through the activities in the fields of aeronautics and astronautics since 1925.
- University of Turkish Aeronautical Association is the first university in Turkey having 4 campuses in 3 cities in Turkey. With its multi-campus environment, it is one of the few universities providing aeronautical practices such as mutual training flights.
- University of Turkish Aeronautical Association has Turkey’s biggest squadron for aviation training with its 77 hi-tech planes. UTAA provides various and high quality experiences to its students with the variety of planes in its squadron.
- University of Turkish Aeronautical Association is the first and only university in Turkey specializing in aviation and aerospace.
- The need for qualified, educated manpower in the field of aeronautics increases the importance of UTAA. The relations of the university with private sector help its graduates to get a job easily.
- With its 2 airports (Etimesgut-Ankara and Selcuk-İzmir), 6 full capacity aerodromes (to be used as training laboratory), and 2 operator towers with ILS equipment (Etimesgut-Ankara and Selcuk-İzmir) UTAA is the best university in Turkey having the largest and the most robust substructure in Aeronautics.