KAPADOKYA VOCATIONAL COLLEGE
Welcome to Cappadocia Vocational College!
Founded in 2005, CVC (Cappadocia Vocational College) has become an important and successful model of vocational higher education in Turkey. Now, with its 18 programs, more than 1200 students and more than 150 teaching staff , CVC encompasses a wide spectrum of educational activity.
Focusing on the quality and market-value of its education, CVC designs its curriculum in collaboration with official and private institutions and balances theoretical and practical education.
The open campus of CVC consists of historical and unique buildings which have been restored for educational purposes and offers a different experience to its students.
Starting from 2011-2012 academic year Cappadocia Vocational College Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport Campus (Sabiha Gökçen Campus in short) started accepting students in two major aviation programs.
A Distinguished Education
- Programs selected in accordance with development plans with the aim of finding jobs for the graduates
- The opportunity to be the best in Turkey in the selected professions
- Contemporary curriculum prepared in accordance with the requirements of the related sector
- The opportunity to be taught by the experts of the profession
- Dynamic academic staff composed of sector professionals and qualified academics
- Intensive and effective foreign language courses which cannot be provided elsewhere
- Balanced theoretical and practical courses
- Practice requirement in application fields, real businesses, plants and foundations
- Practical training and internship programs in prestigious sector institutions during the period of education
- Scholarship for successful students
- Open and closed manege with horses for the students studying in the Horse Training program
- Transition to 4-year undergraduate programs for the students with academic success
- Easy transportation to the campus. being very close to Kayseri and Nevşehir airports
- An outstanding and distinguished campus protected by UNESCO Cultural Heritage with its fascinating geography and unique historical monuments
- Dining hall, dormitory building, canteen, cafeteria, library, social facilities and classes in the walking distance
- Life experience on a campus composing of restored historical buildings
- Enjoyable studentship period with student clubs, sports activities and regular social facilities
- Application kitchen for the students studying in the Culinary Arts program
- Computer laboratories that are open full time
- Developed infrastructure and wireless internet connection
- Part-time job opportunities