International applicants seeking admission to TED University should meet the following requirements:
1) English Proficiency
The language of instruction at TED University is English. Applicants have to submit an English Proficiency examination score (79 or above from TOEFL IBT or 6.5 or higher in IELTS)
2) International / national exam results
The minimum scores required are as follows:
- A minimum SAT I total score of 1000 out of 1600 in Math and Critical Reading exams with a minimum Math score of 500 out of 800;
- A minimum American College Testing (ACT) score of 20 in Maths, Science and Composite;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma grade of 28 or more;
- In General Certificate Education, a minimum of two A levels relevant to the program applied for, with a minimum grade of B in one of them; in addition, a minimum of 280 points from all A or AS (Advanced Subsidiary Level) levels taken (with A- level tariff rates: A*=140, A=120, B=100, C=80).
- A minimum 3 diploma grade from Abitur and minimum 8 out of 15 in the areas relevant to the program applied for;
- A minimum diploma grade of 12 out of 20 from French Baccalaureate.
For other accepted examinations please visit www.tedu.edu.tr/erasmus