The application of high school graduates or seniors who:
-The application of the foreigners who:
Applicants that receive the minimum scores in respective exams, i.e.
ACT Exam – A minimum score of 21 in Science (scientific reasoning), Mathematics, and Composite;
-SAT 1 – A total score of at least 1000 and a minimum score of 500 in Mathematics;
-GCE (A level) – At least 3 A levels one of which is related in subject matter to the applied program;
-Al-Shahada - Al Thanawijya for Syria – A minimum score of 170 out of 240 in the Scientific Stream for the departments at Faculty of Engineering and Architecture and a minimum score of 170 for other programs; for equoponderant programs minimum score of 160 and for social studies score of 150 is needed.
-Baccalaureate Libanais – A diploma score of at least 65 out of 100 in the Scientific Stream;
-Gaokao Exam – A minimum score of at least 480 out of 750 in subject matter scores accepted by the applied program;
-Recipients of gold, silver or bronze medals in international science olympics recognized by TÜBİTAK
- TQDK exam( Azerbajan)- Receiving the minimum score of 300/700 puan.
In Iran,( Diplome Debirestan) average high school diploma grade minimum 13/20 and Pişdaneşgahi graduation grade the minimum score of 13/20.
- ABITUR– A score of 1-4;
- IB (INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE) – A minimum score of 25 and above.
-Irak Al-Edadiyah- A minimum score of 70.
- Orta öğretim puanı ile gelen adaylar Tam notun en az %60'ına sahip olmak
- Jordan and Palestine- Tawjihi exam, in Scientific Stream average grade of minimum 75.
The candidates comes from middile school should have the 60% of the whole grade.
Other exams that are not in this list, but might be accpeted by the University of Siirt.
1) The University of Siirt is a Turkish medium university, students are required to meet the language requirement to be able to pursue their studies in their departments. The language requirement can be met through the submission of an exam result meeting the minimum requirements of the Turkish exam done by the University. Students get level A will be able to start their education immediately.
2) Students who are B level can start their education; however they will have to attend classes in the Turkish Language Preparatory Program in TÖMER.
3) Students, who cannot meet the minimum pass score in the Turkish Proficiency exam, will not be able to start their education unless they prove the opposite. These students will be C level and concidered off the school for a year to get Turkish language education at TÖMER to be prepared for the Turkish proficiency exam.