a) Under the condition that students are in the last grade of high school or graduated, applications will be accepted from;
1) Foreign nationals,
2) Applicants who are Turkish citizens by birth but got permission to cease to be a citizen of Turkey from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and their children who are registered in their document and can certify that they have the Using Given Rights Document according to Turkish Citizenship Law (In the Turkish Citizenship Law 5901-Article 7, there is a clause stating “A child who was born from a Turkish mother or father within Turkey or abroad is Turkish citizen”; and it would be useful for applicants coming from abroad for this quota to view Turkish Citizenship Law) ,
3) Foreign applicants who got their Turkish citizenship and became Turkish citizen or who has multiple citizenship,
4) Applicants who are Turkish citizen and completed their secondary school abroad excluding TRNC (including who completed their secondary school at a Turkish school abroad excluding TRNC),
5) Applicants who are national of TRNC; who have the GCE AL exam results, completed secondary school and residing in TRNC and who have or who will have the GCE AL exam results by getting education at colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005-2010.
b) Applications will be not accepted from;
1) Applicants who are Turkish citizens and completed the entire secondary school in Turkey or in TRNC,
2) Applicants who are TRNC citizens (excluding the applicants who have the GCE AL exam results, completed secondary school and residing in TRNC and who have or who will have the GCE AL exam results by getting education at colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005-2010),
3) Applicants who hold multiple citizenship but whose first citizenship is Turkish by birth as stated in Article a of 2 in Law (excluding the applicants who completed the entire secondary school abroad except TRNC or completed the entire secondary school abroad at a Turkish school abroad except TRNC),
4) Applicants whose one citizenship out of multiple citizenship is TRNC (excluding who completed secondary school at TRNC schools and who have or who will have the GCE AL exam results; and excluding applicants who got education at colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005-2010 and who have or who will have the GCE AL exam results ),
5) Applicants who are Turkish citizens or whose first citizenship is Turkish by birth as stated in Article a of 2 in Law and who studied in foreign high schools in Turkey within the scope of Embassies in Turkey .
Students are placed to the announced vacancies which are determined by the University Senate with one or more methods including; the national exams of the countries, international exams, exam hold by our university, Foreign Student Exams hold by the universities in Turkey or with Secondary School Grade Point Average. Exams such as high school graduation exams do not expire but exams such as university entrance exams are valid for two years. The candidates’ results from those exams or their secondary school Grade Point Average is transferred to 100 Point System taking the highest point as 100 (a hundred); candidates whose exam result or secondary school Grade Point Average is 40 (forty) can apply as long as they don’t fail. In additional placement period this success rate can be determined as 30 (thirty) by the senate as long as the candidates didn’t fail. The candidates may be asked to be graduated from an equivalent or a relative field. The table below shows the procedure, exams and minimum points for student admission.
Candidates can make maximum 10 (ten) choices for which they have the right to apply and of which they stated the order in the placement announced by the Senate. Application dates and conditions are announced on our University’s Website and a publication may be published in daily newspapers stating that this announcement is done on the Website.