KADİR HAS UNIVERSITY
Foreign students are admitted to the institutions of higher education in Turkey on condition that applicants fulfill the requirements for student admission determined by the relevant institution of higher education and approved by the Council of Higher Education.
The applications from following students will be accepted:
- Foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying their last year in high school,
- Natural born citizens of the Republic of Turkey, those who have abandoned their citizenship upon the approval of the Ministry of Interior Affairs, and those who hold the Official Document for The Use of Rights Granted by The Law No: 5203, which is issued for their children under the full legal age who are registered on the document that certifies the abandonment of Turkish citizenship
- students with dual nationality (Turkish or TRNC) who acquired, not inherited their Turkish/TRNC citizenship (Those with dual nationality, who were natural born citizens of a foreign country but later acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey)
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who complete their entire high school education abroad
- citizens of TRNC who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result
The applications from following students will not be accepted:
- Turkish citizens or TRNC citizens (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual Turkish nationality (except the students who have completed their entire high school education abroad)
- Students with dual nationality one of which is TRNC (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality or Turkish citizens who graduated from the mission, consulates or foreign schools in Turkey
- Students expelled from an in institutions of higher education in Turkey due to disciplinary action.
International applicants are admitted based on the high school diploma GPA, international and national high school leaving or university entrance examinations’ results, providing that the application requirement is not less than accepted minimum for each application criteria.
All acceptance decisions are determined based on the recommendation of the relevant admission committee and the approval of the Senate.
The validity period of university entrance examinations is two years as of the date of their administration. High school exit examinations do not have any limitation on the period of validity