International students from all around the world can apply to become a undergraduate student at IŞIK University with their High School graduation certificates or internationally recognized exams,such as SAT, ACT, GCA A level, Abitur, Matura, Tawjihi etc..
You will be asked to send the documents mentioned below via e-mail, so you need to have scanned versions ready:
• Application form
• Copy of your Passport with personal information page on it.
• Copy of an official document certifying successful completion of high school / diploma /Copy of an official high school transcript. Exam results if you are applying with an exam(national or internationally recognized), such as SAT.
• Copy of English language proficiency exam scores if available for non-native speakers.(TOEFL paper: 480, TOEFL CBT: 170, TOEFL IBT: 70, YDS/KPDS/ÜDS: 75) *
• Statement of Motivation, explaining why you want to attend Işık University and what your goals are.
* Students, who prove their English Proficiency via the exam results mentioned above, can directly start their undergraduate programs. Students, who fail to submit any proof of their English Proficiency, are required to sit for the English Proficiency Examination administered by ISIK University. Students with no prior or required knowledge of English will be registered to Preparatory school automatically.