All the applications are eligible on condition that the applicants are either final year students or graduates and the applicants who have the following requirements will be accepted.

  1. Those who have a foreign nationality,
  2. Those who were born as Turkish citizens but later were permitted by the Ministry of the Interior of Turkey to leave Turkish citizenship, including their underage children who are registered in the document of leaving Turkish citizenship and who can certificate that they have the document regarding the Exercise of Given Rights, pursuant to the Turkish Nationality Law, (The 7th article of the Turkish Nationality Law numbered 5901 prescribes that “(1) an infant born from the marriage of a mother or a father having Turkish citizenship inside or outside Turkey is a Turkish citizen”; applicants who would like to apply for the quotas of foreign admission should further review the Turkish Nationality Law.)
  3. Those who used to have a foreign citizenship but later have acquired Turkish citizenship/those who have a dual citizenship under these circumstances,
  4. Amongst the articles below:
    1. Those who have Turkish citizenship and have completed the last three years of their secondary education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) (including the applicants who completed their secondary education in Turkish schools in a foreign country except TRNC) before 01/02/2013,
    2. Those who started and completed their secondary education in a foreign country except  Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) after 01/02/2013 (including the applicants who completed their secondary education in Turkish schools in a foreign country except TRNC),
  5. Those who have TRNC citizenship, reside in TRNC, have completed secondary education in TRNC and have obtained GCE AL degrees (The General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level), and those who have or will have GCE AL degree after registering and getting education in the colleges or high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010.

All international degree/exchange/Erasmus/visiting students must obtain a valid student visa before entering Turkey for studying. Exceptions are those who are legal dependents of someone living in Turkey, on a diplomatic mission or with a valid permit.
The student visa can be obtained from the nearest Turkish Consulate in your country. You will need your "Letter of Acceptance" from a Turkish university, a completed visa application form, and a valid passport. You have to obtain your visa before arriving to Turkey; it will not be issued upon your arrival. 
Make sure that the expiry date on your passport is longer than your intended stay in Turkey. Your time limit will be stamped on your visa, although you may be given an extension over the length of your study.

Required Documents for Student Visa:
•          - Valid passport (expiration date no sooner than one year) 
•          - Completed visa application form obtained from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate
•          - Non-refundable processing fee (Prices vary based on nationality) 
•          - Letter of acceptance from a Turkish university 
•          - Passport-size photographs

For more information please visit 


In addition to a student visa, you will also need a residence permit to live in Turkey. This will allow you to travel in and out of the country without re-applying for a visa. You must register and obtain your residence permit within one month upon arrival in Turkey from the Ministry of Interior Directorate General of Migration Management. You will be given a residence permit booklet. Please be aware that these permits have an expiry date and must be renewed before the expiration.
Required Documents for Residence Permit:
•          - Signed certification from the school, showing that you are a student
•          - Residence permit booklet fee 
•          - Your original passport with the student visa
•          - Photocopy of your passport
•          - photographs
Note : If you lose your permit you must notify the authorities and obtain a new one in 15 days. In case of changes in address or school you must inform the authorities immediately.
Make sure you always have a photocopy of your passport and residence permit. If you lose it or it is stolen, this will help you obtain a new one. 

Diploma equivalency

The official body in Turkey which recognizes foreign institutions of higher education is the Council of Higher Education (Yüksek Öğretim Kurulu – YÖK) - www.yok.gov.tr.

The Council of Higher Education also deals with credential recognition for entry to university. It likewise provides services and assists  domestic and international students in such matters as the recognition of their studies and associate's, bachelor's and master's diplomas and degrees obtained abroad. It may also set criteria for their validation. 

Entrance Examination (MCBÜYÖS)

Manisa Celal Bayar University International Student Exam – (MCBUYOS) is an examination taken by foreign or overseas students who wish to study at Manisa Celal Bayar University. The results obtained from this exam can be used for applying for Manisa Celal Bayar University (MCBU) foreign or overseas students’ quotas. This examination is conducted by Manisa Celal Bayar University.

Examination centers and examination hours will be announced at http://en.yos.cbu.edu.tr, the official web address of the university.

MCBUYOS, will be given at the same time in all exam centers.

MCBUYOS results are valid for two years.

MCBUYOS will be held face-to-face in the test centers outside of Turkey and Turkey and will be conducted in Turkish and English under the supervision of the University.

The application fee must be paid before the upcoming examination date and may not be credited toward future examination dates. A person who pays the fee, but decides not to apply, or one whose application is considered invalid, or one who does not or cannot take the exam, or who is expelled from the exam hall, or who fails the exam, or whose exam paper is invalid for any reason, or who pays for any procedure that does not require payment cannot claim the right to a refund of the fees paid. Applications of those who have not paid the examination fee will not be accepted.

MCBUYOS results, apply only to applications to be made to undergraduate programs.

Language requirements
Candidates who have been accepted for enrolment at Manisa Celal Bayar university, with the exception of those who have completed their secondary education in Turkey, are required to take the Turkish Proficiency Exam, which is prepared by the Manisa Celal Bayar University Turkish Language Department.

Below are the required Turkish proficiency documents and levels for the candidates who are accepted to associate and bachelor degree programmes to start their education:

The Turkish Language Proficiency levels of the applicants: