INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ACCEPTANCE TO UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS of ALANYA HEP UNIVERSITY
International students applying for the undergraduate programs of Alanya Hamdullah Emin Paşa University can submit their applications to email@example.com via e-mail or by visiting International Students Office within the posted dates in the academic calendar along with the following application documents:
Application Dates: 24 June 2015 - 17 August 2015
Adress: Cikcilli Beldesi, Saraybeleni mahallesi Saraybeleni caddesi No:7, PK:80
All documents must be prepared in Turkish or English. If prepared in other languages, notarized copies in Turkish or English must also be attached to the original documents.
1. Application Form: Application form filled in online completely and accurately. (http://www.ahep.edu.tr/en/yabanci-uyruklu-ogrenci-online-basvuru-formu)
2. Diploma: Copy of the diploma awarded by the latest education institutions graduated from. (Turkish or English translations are required for languages other than Turkish or English)
3. Transcript: Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in high school the applicant has so far attended to or graduated from. If the transcript does not include any information about the grading system, separate documents must be provided for the grading system of the relevant institutions.
4. Copy of the pages from the passport that have photograph and identity information.
Alanya Hamdullah Emin Paşa University will evaluate each individual student`s application with respect to the minimum acceptance criteria of the high school graduation country.
Alanya Hamdullah Emin Paşa University will examine each application one by one, separately. During the evaluation, high school grade point averages, academic standings, English proficiency levels, and if necessary interview scores are taken into account. If the student is accepted, Alanya Hamdullah Emin Paşa University send an acceptance letter to the student.
Admitted students need an education visa to enter Turkey (a form of entry visa with a special annotation) issued by the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate located either in the country of residence or in the nearest country in order to enroll in the university. They may apply for the education visa by the official acceptance letter prepared by International Students Office. It is the responsibility of prospective students to complete the education visa procedures and cover any and all relevant costs.
The following students may enroll in the university without obtaining an education visa.
Documents Required for Enrollement:
1) High school diploma (in English or Turkish)
2) Equivalence certificate (certificate of equivalence can be obtained from the Turkish consulate or the Provincial Directorate of National Education)
3) High school transcript (in English or Turkish)
4) Original Passport
5) Payment of school fees
6) 8 photographs
7) If any English test results (TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CAE, Pearson's PTE, CPE)
Language of Instruction:
Medium of instruction is English at Alanya HEP University. There is one year intensive English education at the English Preparatory School. New students must sit an English Proficiency and Placement Test to determine their level of English. Those students who fail the test are placed in levels (A1,A2, A2+,B1) according Common European Framework of Language criteria.
Those who can submit a valid test result from international English tests accredited by the university (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, FCE, CAE, Pearson's PTE) can directly start their studies in the faculties. The corresponding test result from each exam will be announced during registration.
Students who fail the English Preparatory Program two years in a row will be dismissed from Alanya HEP University.
Those applicants whose mother tongue is English will directly start their courses in the faculties.
Those who have completed their high school education at an English medium school will also be exempted from English Preparatory School if they submit a document providing their education was in English.